Thursday, March 12, 2009

A High Speed Whirwind!

Hi all!

I know it's been awhile since I last posted. Things here have been moving at high speed!

Tim and I closed on our house Monday this week. It's a chore to get everything over to the house. I took Monday afternoon and Tuesday off this week. Mom came over to help me unpack and put away the kitchen items Tuesday. We literatly worked all day in the kitchen getting it done. It's the only room in the house that has things in it right now! Well, okay, the kitchen table is there, and so is one TV, VCR/DVD player. Last night the cable guy came and connected the DVR. Tonight the refriderator got delivered. I'm glad that this next week is spring break. I'm ever so ready for it. It's been a long haul since Christmas break. This next week will be a whirlwind, too, I'm sure, trying to get the rest of the house moved and unpacked.

Tim met our new neighbor yesterday. He's a League City policeman, about our age. It's good to know there's one right next door. Not that we are living in a high crime area at all, but just the fact that there's a cop car in the driveway next door gives some extra sense of comfort.

I'll try and do a little better at posting more often. It's just a busy time right now in the Cole household. One of these days soon I'll remember to take my camera over there so I can post a pic of the house.

Have a good one!
Till next time....
Adios.

No comments: