Friday, March 27, 2009

We're moved in!

Hi all!

I know, I know... it's been almost two weeks since I last posted. Life has been extremely busy and I haven't had one minute to slow down to smell the coffee!!!

Last week was spring break. Tim and I have moved almost everything into the house. (Only the grill remains at the apt.) The movers came last Tuesday. So, I guess one could say we've been living in the house for a little more than a week now. We absolutely love it, but there are still boxes around to unpack and some pics to hang. I know what my weekend entails!

Tim went back to work this week in San Antonio. It's been a little quiet around this place this week. I'm more than ready to have him home for a few days.

There are ten weeks left until school is out for the summer. My this school year has flown by! Summer vacation will soon be here, and yet, there is so much to do still this year!

Off to unpack more boxes and decide where to hang some pics.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments: